Studio Next has a team of architects providing comprehensive design services for various project types.The experience of their associates span across various countries and a range of project sizes.
M.Arch -2000: University of Wisconsin, USA,
B.Arch - 1996: School of Planning & Architecture, Delhi
Licensed in USA & India
Mr. Kumar is an entrepreneurial leader currently leading an independent design practice, with more than 15 years of diverse professional experience with leading architecture firms in the US, Australia and India. He has held a leadership position during each project phase from: concept design to construction management. He has the proven ability to design, manage and execute award-winning complex building types throughout the world that includes Universities, Schools, Healthcare, Commercial, Residential & Hospitality projects.
Mr. Kumar has previously grown an international practice of a global design firm leading design teams & management of projects. He has also been involved in teaching architectural studios, advising thesis students at the Boston Architectural College (BAC) and has been a guest critic at Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Boston, JJ School of Art and Architecture-Mumbai, Ansal University-Gurgaon and is currently a visiting faculty at School of Planning & Architecture-Delhi.
Tarun Kumar’s previous project experience :
· Tata Medical Center, Kolkata (VP at Cannon Design): 300,000 sf 150 bed Cancer Center.
· Tata Consultancy Services, Kolkata & Bhubaneswar (VP at Cannon Design): New 2.1 Million sf IT campus for 16,000 seats, and 1.5 Million sf for 12,000 seats respectively.
· Amity University, Mumbai (VP at Cannon Design): 750,000 University & School residential campus.
· Central University, Bilaspur (VP at Cannon Design): 750 acre university campus
· IIT-Indore (VP at Cannon Design): Winning Design competition for a new 500 acre IIT campus.
· InfoPark, Kochi (VP at Cannon Design): 160 acres Masterplan for an IT SEZ development.
· Taj Land End Hotel Redevelopment, Mumbai (VP at Cannon Design): Design Competition Finalist
· Mecklenburg County Courthouse, Charlotte (Architect at KMW Architects): 560,000 sf new Courthouse.
· Beach Street Apartments, Melbourne (Architect at RPvHT Architects): 350,000 sf, 50 apartments project.
· Boutique 4-Star Hotel, Melbourne (Architect at RPvHT Architects): Old car showroom converted to a boutique 50 key hotel.
· Milwaukee Arts Museum, Milwaukee (intern at Kahler Slater): 150,000 iconic addition to existing museum.
B.Tech: IIT (BHU), Varanasi
PGDM: IIM, Calcutta
Mr. Rajiv Gupta is a B.Tech. (1980) from IIT (BHU), Varanasi and a Post Graduate in Management (1982) from IIM, Calcutta.
He has more than 30 years of rich, multi-faceted experience in various multi-nationals, large Indian organisations and running his own business ventures. He has been associated with various Government and Private sector projects. His vast experience in Business Development, effective monitoring and timely completion of projects is an asset for the assignments undertaken by the firm and he is currently leading the operations, business development and management of projects.